Construction Recruitment Consultant
Are you a Construction Recruitment Consultant with a proven background?
Our client is a well-established, expanding, progressive regional recruitment business specialising in Logistics, Warehouse & Distribution, Engineering, Construction, Rail, Production/Manufacturing. They want a Construction Recruiter to join their team based in Tyne & Wear.
- demonstrate sound recruitment experience in the Construction sector
- evidence success/achievement as a 360 recruiter
- be a highly motivated, ambitious career-oriented Recruitment professional working to the highest standards
- to be part of a growing, successful team in a respected recruitment brand
- to develop professionally; career advancement and reward for hard work
Salary: highly competitive DOE + bonus
All applications will be treated confidentially
Referral scheme: You could also earn ??300 by referring someone else for the role. If they are successfully placed in the role, we will pay you ??300 when that person has successfully completed their probation period. What could be simpler?
At Mackenzie Brown, we like to think we're a step ahead of the competition. As the leading rec2rec agency in the North East, we look after our contacts and clients by building a relationship with them that lasts longer than the placement period. We pride ourselves on delivering a personalised, professional service, matching the right people with the right organisations, and staying with them longer than any other agency.