Sugarman Occupational Health in Coventry has a fantastic opportunity for a motivated and driven individual to join the team as a Recruitment Consultant. This is a full time permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to earn uncapped bonus.
Sugarman are a leading company in the Health & Wellbeing Recruitment Sector. Sugarman is part of The Cordant Group, a privately owned company that has a ??700 million profit turnover.
You will join an established team and will work on developing business in the temporary and permanent Occupational Health recruitment market. Occupational Health is a niche, specialised and fast growing market so an interest in healthcare would be beneficial. The role is varied and you must be hardworking and tenacious to succeed. The role itself involves:
- Working to achieve and exceed activity and financial targets
- Calling businesses to provide information on the service you can deliver
- Identifying business opportunities and planning a strategy to target and convert the business
- Developing professional business relationships with clients, candidates and colleagues
- Negotiating fees and terms to win business
- Continuously expanding the pool of candidates in order for you to provide candidates for the continuously expanding client needs
- Interviewing job seekers to gain a full understanding of what they are looking for
- Managing an existing database of candidates and clients, ensuring the Sugarman brand is professionally represented at all times
- Understanding your market place and developing strong competitor knowledge
- Comply to compliance and adapting to ever evolving legislation
- Delivering an excellent recruitment service to both candidates and clients
- You must be self motivated with the ability to work off your own initiative. You will be positive and hardworking with a real desire to develop in your new role. You must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working as part of a team
This role would suit an experienced recruitment consultant with a passion for sales and business development. Graduates are desirable but we would equally urge candidates with a strong sales background looking to start a career in recruitment to apply.
Why should you apply?
* Negotiable salary depending on experience
* Monthly lucrative commission structure
* Warm desk
* Ethical voluntary social enterprise
* Friendly, strong and supportive team environment
* Career progression with salary increase and bonuses- potential for fast progression to senior roles
* Generous employee well-being rewards including gym and personal trainer discounts and health and wellbeing programme for employees.
* High street rewards discounts
* 25 days annual leave per annum
* High level training courses run by our in house Learning and Development Team and external NVQ's and certificated courses
* Free on site parking
If you are a positive, motivated and driven individual and would love a new opportunity to work within a niche sector of recruitment with excellent earning potential then please submit your CV now.