Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
Recruitment Consultant - Manchester
onezeero. is currently seeking a recruitment consultant to join our vibrant and successful Manchester office.
You will be part of a growing and exciting specialist markets team, under the management of a supportive top biller; who does not micromanage but thrives on seeing his team do well.
An inspired concept in the minds of self-proclaimed tech lovers. A fairly new name that reflects our digital heritage (dating back 40 years!). And a shared vision to embody the highest level of expertise in the industry.
Welcome to onezeero., a market-leading specialist in technology and IT recruitment solutions. Home to a great team of over 60 recruiters, we partner with our clients covering perm and contract roles for all things tech through a variety of innovative solutions. We're transforming the tech recruitment industry from the inside out. We are part of Impellam Group and benefit from the extensive staffing industry expertise and global network.
In a nutshell.
We are looking for innovative, forward-thinking and agile recruiters to join our journey. You'll become part of a programme that has landed major contracts in 2018 already, almost doubling our turnover to an estimated ??55m for 2019 and truly developed our offering to the niche technology talent acquisition. And we're only just getting started with our new strategy.
You'll be joining our business at a pivotal point in our history. Embracing the ethos of the industry we love to work in, we have developed a recruitment programme that fuses human adaptability with technological development. You will be challenging traditional recruitment practices by tipping convention on its head - going into our clients and shaping their strategy, building their teams and delivering the insight to empower their future. You will serve as the face of our brand onsite with our clients as well as delivering talent direct to their doorstep. Naturally, you will also form part of our business growth strategy, helping us to increase our market share while building on our reputation as a leading technology talent solutions provider.
The Manchester office are a friendly and personable lot, but don't expect high fives and team chants. We also work hard because we want to, not because we're micromanaged.
This is a 360 role, so you will be expected to deliver across the established client base, as well as bringing in new business, in order to develop your desk.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new business and grow our existing client base in your given market
- Take a candidate-centric approach to deliver a world class candidate experience
What are we looking for?
- Recruitment experience within the IT/Technology space,
- Demonstrated track record of consistent billings
- The ability to develop new business
- Ability to prioritise workload and multi task
Remuneration and benefits include:
- A number of amazing incentive and rewards including Top table Lunch Clubs, Elite Club trips to Ibiza, Miami and New York, BUPA healthcare etc.
- Real and proven career fast-track progression with training and support provided throughout your career path
- You get your birthday off
- Duvet days for when your team have overachieved target
- We offer flexible working/parental leave
- 4pm finish pay day Fridays to get your weekend started early
- Free cereal and fruit to keep the energy levels high
Next steps from you:
No CV, no problem! Most Recruiters don't actually a CV. Drop me over an email with a time and number to call you on or call me directly. Simple. Because I understand looking for a job is a full time job. Leave the leg work to me - I am paid to do it
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnerships, pregnancy or maternity or age.