Graduate Recruitment Consultant
Office Angels is looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Oxford Street Branch, working within a fun, friendly and hard working team. Are you passionate about people? Do you enjoy money? Do you want a long term career with a rewarding company? If yes, you will want to join our team! After an extremely successful period we are looking to expand our Permanent Recruitment team. We are looking to hire someone with great account management and sales skills as well as world class customer service abilities to work with our clients and candidates to assist with all of their recruitment needs. The successful candidate will be taking over a warm desk with strong billing potential.
JOB ROLE: Recruitment Consultant
JOB TYPE: Permanent/Full Time
HOURS: 8:30am to 5:30pm
SALARY: ??24,000 - ??25,000 plus bonus
LOCATION: Based in the heart of the West End, moments from Oxford Street station
CULTURE: Friendly, fast-paced, hard working and sociable
BENEFITS:, 22 days' holiday, eye care vouchers, pension, on-going extensive training program, you will be rewarded with monthly performance related bonus and regular social activities and top prizes.
Reporting to the Business Manager, the primary function of the Recruitment Consultant is to ensure their personal sales results contribute to the branch achieving and exceeding its
objectives and KPI's. This will be achieved by identifying potential recruitment opportunities within a given market place and generating revenue by placing candidates into permanent
vacancies or temporary assignments, either in new or existing accounts.
DUTIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT EXCLUSIVE TO:
- Proactively seek new business opportunities via face to face and telephone sales
- Research companies via various methods including Linked in
- Advertise vacancies - Attract the best available talent for our clients, souring candidates via various methods - Screen CVs and conduct telephone interviews
- Register candidates face to face and role play interview questions with candidates to ensure they are best prepared for upcoming interviews
- Match candidates to roles that suit their experience, personality and expectations
- Track all activity to ensure you remain organised with great time management
- Recruitment administration duties such as arranging interviews, sending out offer letters, logging outcomes and providing honest and timely feedback
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED:
-Passionate about sales! Sales makes up 100% of a recruitment consultants role so only candidates who enjoy being at the forefront of our clients and candidates minds will be right for our role
- Passionate about people! Without looking after our candidates and providing exceptional customer care at all times we wouldn't be in business!
- Flexible & Organised
- A team player
* Or equivalent
If you would like to apply for this role, please email your CV to quoting reference CZ - OA - 08-05.
Office Angels is an equal opportunities employer. Please note that due to a high volume of applications, only those who are shortlisted will be contacted on this occasion.
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy