Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Are you looking to take your first step into Recruitment? Would you like the opportunity to join a lively sales environment? Would you like to recruit into top branded companies that have chosen NDK as their specialist recruitment provider?
We are looking for ambitious, proactive and tenacious individuals to join our Tunbridge Wells office, who are looking to pursue a career within recruitment/sales.
At NDK we have a successful proven track record of supplying top quality candidates for clients across Europe within a variety of industry sectors including; banking, media, fin-tech, government, pharmaceutical and consultancy.
We have very exciting expansion plans across our Technology, Cyber Security and Financial divisions and we are looking for ambitious and passionate individuals to come on board and be a part of this growth.
At NDK we offer a fantastic training programme, with regular support and mentoring. This will give you the opportunity to progress to a fully-fledged recruiter, managing your own accounts and building your own desk. You will have the opportunity to work across all of NDK divisions, gaining exposure to the Financial, Technology and Cyber Security sectors.
Our Consultants and Resourcers come from diverse backgrounds including Financial Services, Customer Services and Estate Agencies. Whatever your experience, if you're able to demonstrate drive and ambition, we want to hear from you.
Your core responsibilities of a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Sourcing candidates via job boards, LinkedIn, referrals and networking.
- Utilising the company database, ensuring all data is up to date and recorded accurately.
- Qualifying candidates suitably for positions.
- Arranging interviews for candidates.
- Candidate placement and aftercare.
- Business Development research.
- Strong work ethic and commitment to go the extra mile.
- An excellent communicator both written and spoken.
- Tenacious and self-motivated.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
What is in it for you?
- Full Recruitment training, with regular support and mentoring.
- Staff incentives to include trips away, festival tickets, tickets to major sporting events and cocktail evenings.
- A competitive basic salary with a healthy commission structure.
- Benefits to include 25 days' holiday and a pension scheme.
- A mature working environment, where your ideas, passion and tenacity are encouraged and rewarded.
Are you looking to make the move into a sales role? Or are you perhaps thinking Recruitment could be the role for you? Give us a call today for a confidential chat.