Legal Recruitment Consultant
Are you ambitious and resilient? Are you disciplined in your approach to work? Do you always have a go and like a challenge? Do you feel at ease when working with people and leveraging relationships? And are you keen to progress quickly in a growing and forward thinking business? If so, get in touch! We would love to hear from you.
FourthLine is a recruitment business specialising in Legal recruitment. Our strategy is to provide an expert service to our candidates and client to advance careers and protect business integrity. Our highly trained consultants have an unrivalled, up-to-date understanding of their specialist fields and an enviable network of industry leading talent. Together, we bring clients exceptional expertise, right when it's needed.
As a trainee recruitment consultant you will benefit from being on our fast track promotion plan to becoming a 360 recruitment consultant within a 6 month period. This means you will manage your business end to end, from sourcing candidates, to building relationships with clients.
Your day to day responsibilities throughout this period would include, but are not limited to:
- Acquiring and qualifying candidates within your dedicated market disciplines (in-line with the requirements of the client or in the interest of proactively growing your network).
- Business development activities, specifically targeting and engaging with new and existing customers. This will involve face to face, phone-based and e-marketing strategies.
- Supporting other members of the team as necessary with regards to current job requirements.
- Negotiating and agreeing new business relationships, terms of business and candidate offers.
- Arranging interviews and negotiating offers.
- Researching the market for leads, trends and new intelligence.
FourthLine ensures our employees are well equipped to perform to the best of their individual abilities. We pride ourselves on giving the highest standards of training within the industry. From day one you will receive support from our Managing Director, and the senior management team, ensuring you are well equipped to succeed.
Your long-term future is every bit as important to us as it is to you. That's why we provide a transparent and achievable progression path to all our employees from your first day. At FourthLine, you are in charge of your growth and development.
At FourthLine, we understand the importance of a work-life balance. Our flexible working options will support you to lead a work-style that suits you. We offer a number of different working options, including extended lunches, early starts/finishes and reduced Summer hours during August.