Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Trainee/Recruitment/Sales
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment
Executive Search Company Featured on London Stock Exchange
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The company
The company is one of the most successful Executive Search Firms in the world, with 42 offices across the globe, including in Australia, Hong Kong, Japan, Europe, USA and Vietnam. They are a global pioneer in professional recruitment and outsourcing and are the only Executive Search Company quoted on the London Stock Exchange, with their most recent year reporting a record ??600m turnover.
As a Trainee/Graduate, you'll join a proactive, innovative and creative workplace that offers market leading expertise to some of the world's best-known brands. The business has cultivated an entrepreneurial start-up environment, so you will be encouraged to take ownership of your own personal and professional development, and will be given the freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and passionate local team.
If you are a Graduate with enthusiasm, energy, ambition and a positive attitude, and are excited by the prospect of joining a global brand, then this business may be the perfect fit for you.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Benefits
- Basic Salary of 21-25k + uncapped commission. Average first year earnings between ??40,000-??50,000
- Dedicated, award winning Talent Academy
- Fully expensed paid trips abroad for top performers
- Monthly lunch clubs for top performers
- Pension scheme, free private healthcare and free gym membership
- Opportunity to work abroad for top performers
- Corporate Social Responsibility Events: Annual charity sleep out, cycling competitions, Tough Mudder and more.
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: The Role
- Identify and Qualify: Source potential candidates over the phone, assessing their suitability against specific requirements
- Resource: Utilise the internal database, online job boards and social media to find high quality professionals
- Expertise: Develop a solid understanding of technical terminology and recruitment processes
- Relationship Building: Develop new and existing relationships, engaging with hiring managers to promote your services
- Build your brand: You will be given the freedom to build a successful specialism with the support of a global business and a passionate local team
Graduate Recruitment Consultant: Requirements
- Minimum 2:2 degree from a Top University
- Passion, integrity, ambition and tenacity
- A sociable outlook, that can build relationships with ease
- Extra-curricular achievements or commercial experience shown through internships or part-time jobs
- Inherent competitive nature
- Great communication skills
- Resilient, hardworking and persuasive
RedTusk Recruitment is here to support you through the process, prepare you for interviews and advise you on how to communicate your talents to perspective employers. To be considered for the position please submit your CV via this advertisement.