An international agency with over 30 years in business is looking for a recruitment consultant. You will enjoy a fantastic benefits package, competitive salary and training provided by an experienced team of in-house trainers.
The company is well established and offers vast opportunities with a clear career path for the recruitment consultant. They are well respected in the industry and have won many awards. Experienced and successful senior employees will earn on average ??65,000 per annum with top billers earning in excess of ??100,000 per annum. You will have the opportunity to recruit your own team and build up your own sector.
Within the role of Recruitment Consultant you will:
- Be responsible for building business relationships with clients in varied sectors
- Promote the company's services
- Provide outstanding service levels to new and existing customers.
- Help problem solve and negotiate
- Continually exceed your sales targets
- Offer specialist knowledge
The successful candidate for the role of Recruitment Consultant will:
- Have previous industry experience
- Your own transport is required due to location
In return the recruitment consultant will receive a basic salary between ??25-??30k with achievable OTE of ??60-??80k. Benefits include: Share Scheme, Incentives, Group Personal Pension Scheme & Private Health Insurance, Company Car or Car Allowance / Discounted Leisure Membership, Childcare Vouchers and many more. There are also many social benefits with social events planned throughout the year, from a day at the races in the summer to a grand Christmas ball in December, as well as monthly events such as skating, bowling and BBQs.
To apply for the position click "apply now" to send us a copy of your CV.