Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Prospero are a market leading recruitment business (as voted in the times fast track 100) The Sunday Times Virgin Fast Track 100 league table ranks Britain's 100 private companies with the fastest-growing sales over their latest three years. We have recently been voted the 8th fastest growing recruitment company in Europe and we are literally taking the industry by storm.
The sectors we specialise in are: Education, Audio Visual, Engineering and health & Social care.
Are you searching for an opportunity where you see the direct results of your efforts?
Where hard-work is rewarded at every step? Where promotions are based exclusively upon your results?
Due to exceptional growth and expansion, Prospero is looking for motivated Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join our successful team.
We are looking candidates with a positive attitude and a proven history of success in whatever they have done before. If you are willing to learn, we will give you all of the sales training and mentoring you will need to be successful in this position. If you are ambitious, financially motivated, competitive and interested in joining a growing business with a group of like minded people, Prospero has the career you're looking for.
What the Trainee Recruitment Consultant role entails:
- Business development to build and establish new relationships
- Negotiating and selling across multiple levels
- Head-hunting and applicant sourcing (cold calling, pitching & closing)
- Complete management of the recruiting process
What we require from our Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Bachelor's degree or degree calibre
- Motivated / Goal Oriented
- Positive attitude and a strong desire to succeed
- Competitive personality with a desire to win!
- Financially driven and willing to learn
- Strong written and communication skills, professionalism and perseverance
- Willing to fully invest yourself in the role
Any experience in business to business sales or telesales is a plus but not required! No previous experience is required as all recruitment consultants receive intensive training.
We look for people with the right attitude who have a proven track record of success and a desire to win.
What we offer Trainee Recruitment Consultants in London:
- Industry-leading OTE
- Unmatched and uncapped Commission
- 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
- Target Based Incentives and rewards
Our other incentives for Trainee Recruitment Consultants:
- Structured career development plan to your next promotion
- Career progression based entirely upon your personal achievement
- Opportunity to become a team leader or manager within your first 2-3 years
- Industry-leading training throughout your career
- A culture that motivates, excites and stimulates
- Monthly company social events
- Fine dining in top London restaurants for high achievers
- Global top biller bonus