TRAINEE RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT - Times Top 100 Company
- Are you interested in working in one of the most lucrative areas of Recruitment?
- Do you want to work with a range of blue-chip clients, including investment banks and top consulting firms?
- Does a basic starting salary of ??23,000 sound good?
- And earning ??55k in commission in your 1st year?
- How about receiving award-winning training from a dedicated training division?
This may sound too good to be true???but this Recruitment firm is Sunday Times Top 100 Company to work for and part of a elite global group of the top staffing providers.
They are top 5 in the UK and 10th in 15 countries globally.
As a market leader they are constantly striving to be the best and most innovative recruitment solutions provider in the market and pride themselves on being a well established, high profile brand, with a high performance culture, supported with advanced back office support and systems.
The company are looking to recruit several Graduate & Trainee Recruitment Consultants to join their IT & Telecoms division, based in the City of London. This is a fast-paced, demanding and diverse environment and you will be joining an established and successful team, who are the leaders in their market.
You'll be heavily focused on business development using advanced sales and marketing techniques to develop your own client base. You'll also be working to develop your candidate base to match with client requirements. As well as intensive telephone use, this firm meet every client and the majority of their candidates face-to-face, so you'll spend a lot of time outside of the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to work within a successful, market-leading organisation that rewards individuals on their own merits. Excellent opportunities for future career progression are also available for the successful individual - 80% of the Senior Management were recruited internally.
The successful Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultants will enjoy an extensive package that includes:
- Highly competitive basic salary
- Uncapped commission scheme
- Quarterly Bonuses
- Industry leading training which includes: classroom theory sessions, desk mentoring and ongoing training and development throughout your career
- Additional commission/bonuses for high achievers
- Holidays, benefits scheme, discounted gym membership, season ticket loan etc.
To secure a position here as a Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant you'll will need:
- A degree in any discipline or be an extremely dynamic 2nd jobber with commerical/sales/office experience
- Some telephone-based sales experience (useful not essential)
- The ability to deal with senior level clients
- Self-motivation and tenacity
- A commitment to work hard in order to reap the rewards
- A competitive and entrepreneurial nature
If I have just described your perfect Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant role, PLEASE APPLY NOW as we are arranging INTERVIEWS IMMEDIATELY for this opportunity.
ESG Recruitment have over 20 years of experience in placing Graduates, 2nd jobbers and experienced Sales and Recruitment professionals into top tier Recruitment and Sales firms operating at the highest level in the most specialised and lucrative sectors of Recruitment Consultancy.