Recruitment Consultant - Medical
Basic to ??30,000+ + uncapped commission
Full benefits package
Our client is an exceptionally well-respected recruitment business with an innovative business model and a positive industry reputation. They operate across a wide number of professionally biased sectors and have a motivated, dedicated and experienced workforce who are committed to delivering exceptional customer services. They hire consultative sellers who can develop long-term, sustainable relationships with their candidates and clients. With a turnover of over ??175m and a workforce of over 500 employees, they are large enough to win blue chip business but small enough to care about local business requirements. An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Recruitment Consultant to join the Medical team to concentrate on placements within the contractor marketplace.
Reporting to the Divisional Manager, you will be a motivated and career-focused recruitment consultant who is looking for an open-ended opportunity to progress.
• Recruiting within the fast-paced medical market.
• Managing your own desk.
• Using marketing, business, social media and competitor leads to generate business.
• Developing existing company contacts and a candidate database.
• Developing and maintaining strong relationships with clients and candidates.
• Reviewing applications, managing interviews, considering candidates and shortlists.
• Providing honest feedback to candidates and clients.
• Consultative sales.
• Identifying and evaluating the recruitment needs of clients.
• Providing creative solutions to employers' recruitment issues.
• Negotiating fees and terms.
• Excellent proven recruitment skills
• The ability to communicate at all levels.
• Self-motivated, committed, ambitious, driven, career-minded and confident.
• A pro-active nature with the drive and determination to succeed
• Target driven with a positive attitude to providing exceptional service.
• An entrepreneurial approach and the ability to develop and nurture relationships.
• Computer literate.
• A highly competitive salary and benefits package.
• Industry leading training.
• Fantastic opportunities for career and personal development.
• Performance-oriented business rewarding results.
• Sunday Times Best 100 companies to work for.
• 'Investors in People (IIP) - Platinum' company.
• REC IRP - "Best large recruitment company to work for".
• You will be rewarded with a highly competitive salary, unlimited training, personal development, uncapped commission and an open-ended career path. Basic Salaries are in line with your experience and they will consider applications from Recruiters with 6 months + proven track record.