Senior Recruitment Consultant -Technology
Senior Recruitment Consultant (DevOps /Tech)
InterQuest - London (Cannon Street)
We have an amazing opportunity for a Senior Recruitment Consultant to join our specialist Technology Recruitment Practice based at our London HQ in Cannon Street to support our continued growth plans for 2019.
This is an excellent opportunity to be joining a hugely successful Recruitment Practice working within a buoyant DevOps and Technology recruitment space, working with a broad client portfolio which includes established corporate companies, leading technology brands and new start-ups.
We take a collaborative approach to business, where you will become an expert in your field and will work alongside experts in all other areas of Technology to give you a strong proposition to take to market to further enhance our market position.
We are interested in speaking to dynamic, DevOps, Software Development or Technology Recruiters, that want to be part of something truly special with excellent opportunities for long-term career progression.
Whether you want to progress into team leading and management or if you'd prefer to stay as a standalone biller there's a career path and opportunities available for you to reach your full potential
About InterQuest Technology:
InterQuest Technology Practice focus on roles within Infrastructure, Support, Software Development, Project Management, Business Analysis, Change Management, Architecture, Business Intelligence and Technology Sales.
Why work for InterQuest?
InterQuest is all about unlocking the potential within our people - we support people and the clients we work for and the communities of networks we build. We support and encourage professional development through our structured training programmes. Our management teams work hard to ensure that employees stay satisfied in their careers, motivated by their work and rewarded for their invested effort and achievements.
Whether our employees work in a management or operational role, as a company, we assume responsibility for encouraging them to improve their current skills and enrich their work experience.
InterQuest offers a truly inspiring place to work for individuals who want to succeed and promise that in return for an abundance of enthusiasm, energy, resilience, we will invest time, effort and resources that you need to achieve your professional aspirations.
What is in it for you?
- A structured management career development plan.
- Full sector knowledge training if required.
- Receive excellent commissions.
- Quarterly and yearly incentives.
- Work for a Plc organisation that puts you at the heart of its business and empowers you to be the very best that you can be.
- Work amounts a team of experts that have the same passion, drive and enthusiasm as you.
- Work in an environment that is inspiring, hardworking but fun!
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
- Best-in-class commission schemes
- Structured career development plan
- Quarterly development meetings
- 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
- Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
- Team Incentives
- Annual awards party
- Monthly Gym membership contribution
- Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
- Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
- Employee assistances programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
- Childcare Vouchers - Enhanced maternity cover