Apprentice Recruitment Consultant
- Full Time
Apprentice Trainee Recruitment Consultant
About the role
We are currently looking to recruit a driven Apprentice Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Brentwood, Essex with good communication skills to join our office in Harlow, Essex.
We are a fast-growing ambitious company looking for talented people that can grow and develop within our organisation.
Responsible to: Recruitment Consultants / Managing Consultants
- Sourcing candidates through existing database, job boards, advertising, social media and referrals.
- First point of contact for candidates, identifying their skills and matching with appropriate vacancies.
- Cold calling candidates / clients.
- Formatting candidate CV's to the Ackerman Pierce standard.
- Assisting with gaining compliance documentation for candidates.
- Sourcing suitable temporary and permanent vacancies from a range of clients and VMS's.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with private clients and with VMS account managers.
- Researching the market, identifying target clients, generating leads and developing business relationships.
- Responsible for updating and cleansing internal CRM database.
- Providing advice and guidance to candidates regarding specific positions and interviews.
- General administrative/sales support to the recruitment team.
- Working towards daily/weekly/monthly target, responsible for delivering on set targets.
Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Educated to a minimum of GCSE/A-level or equivalent level.
- Well-developed skills in Word Processing (e.g. Microsoft Word), Spreadsheets (e.g. Excel) Emails (e.g. Outlook)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-starter who is goal oriented and has a proven experience of working with a matter of urgency.
What we Offer
- Industry leading Basic pay and
- Best Commission structure we can find anywhere
- Company incentives including Holidays, Fun Days, Duvet Mornings, Bonuses, Additional Annual Leave.
- Excellent office atmosphere.
- Funded training and development utilising internal and external trainers.
- Excellent internal progression
- Company Gym membership, mobile phone.