BPO Sourcing Specialist
Are you a highly commercial procurement expert with extensive experience of sourcing, selecting and managing BPO providers?
Our client is an established and growing consulting business based in London who work with some of the leading brands in the UK as well as on a global basis. Their specific focus is within Customer Engagement, CX and Digital Transformation
If you have end to end experience of sourcing through to managing BPO providers and in particular Customer Management solutions, we would love to hear from youRole Overview
- You will take responsibility for developing solutions, managing the client relationship, leading small teams and delivering on time and to budget.
- Work with clients to clearly understand their needs, agree expectations, test potential solutions and keep them updated on progress.
- Define scope, create project plan, construct storyboard and agree deliverables and approach for assigned work.
- Coordinate research and data collection to understand the organisation.
- Support clients with the upfront work required in advance of procurement including:
- market assessment
- determining what to outsource
- packaging up work
- building business cases
- Advise clients on appropriate vendor selection strategies
- Design RFP process and scorecard models in conjunction with client requirements and commercial model
- Run RFP process with Vendors being main point of contact during the RFP process
- Design, lead and facilitate customer focus groups and client workshops.
- Lead teams; assign work according to capability and development needs, coach and develop team members, create team spirit, review completed work checking solution fit and quality, collate recommendations and produce final presentation.
- Work with finance to translate proposed solution into high level costs and benefits and provide relevant inputs for business case if required.
- Present findings to senior client team, selling the solution with clarity and confidence.
- Demonstrate and encourage strong adherence to company processes and solution methodologies.
- Supervise and mentor colleagues.
- Share own knowledge and act as SME (Subject Matter Expert) where possible.
- Continually develop own skill set and experience, keeping Customer Management (channels, customer preferences, technology, solutions and operations) knowledge fresh and up to date.
- Deliver market assessments for BPO and IT Vendors who would be suitable to deliver to client requirements
- Degree educated or equivalent, with 7 years' experience in consulting and/or a procurement role focused on BPO and/ or Customer Management
- Excellent commercial skills and ability to look at strategic & tactical partnerships for clients
- Sound knowledge of contact centre and/or BPO sector and CX technology
- Strong financial acumen and analytical skills
- Dedicated to personal delivery of exceptional results
- Ability to take initiative, optimise available resources and deliver in demanding circumstances
- Exceptional communicator with proven ability to develop trusted and close client relationships
- Track record of planning and executing change management