Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Perm - Motorsport
We are looking for a trainee recruitment consultant to join the motorsport team here at The One Group. We are looking for a driven individual to come in and support the team in resourcing for candidates on an extremely busy desk. Experience isn't required as you will receive one to one training but it's essential you have a desire to succeed.
The job will involve:
* Identify, attract and shortlist candidates
* Initiate, manage and develop candidate relationships
* Monitor responses/applications received and ensure they are processed efficiently
* Write, place and update adverts in line with company procedures
* Supporting consultants in the team with administration duties
* Accurately record candidate and client information on the recruitment database
Skills/experience to include:
* Need to be a confident communicator at all levels
* Driven individual willing to go the extra mile
* Strong academic background
* Previous work experience (doesn't need to be recruitment related or even sales)
* Strong IT skills
* Able to work independently
Benefits on offer:
* Competitive basic salary
* Progression opportunities from Resourcer right through to Consultant based on performance
* Competitive commission structure
* Unique incentive packages
* 25 days holiday
* Company Performance Incentives inc trips abroad
With three offices covering Cambridge, Peterborough and Northampton, The ONE Group is the East Midlands largest independent specialist recruitment consultancy. For over a decade, we've worked as a trusted recruitment partner to many of the leading organisations across the UK.
The ONE Group has over 70 dedicated recruitment specialists working across 7 specialist recruitment divisions: Accountancy & Finance, Human Resources, Office Support, IT & Technology, Technical/Engineering, Marketing and Executive Search. With access to a recruitment network of over 50,000 people, on average, we introduce a new candidate to a client, every two hours.
We passionately believe that people make the difference and having the right people, in the right place, loving what they do is the real secret behind every successful business. Our continued success is due to our relentless focus on how we understand and treat people; this is at the heart of everything we do.
Are you interested in this role? For a full job description or more general information, please email your CV or for an informal chat call .