Recruitment Consultant - Temporary Chefs Division - Well Established Company
Towngate Personnel are one of the UK's leading independent recruitment companies, specialising in the hospitality and catering industry for over 30 years. We offer modern, spacious offices with a vibrant, fun and fast-paced working environment! Based in Westbourne (just outside of Bournemouth town centre), we are only 10 minutes away from the seafront!
We are looking for an experienced Temps Recruitment Consultant, with a proven track record to work on an unrestricted nationwide basis, to run a live, highly profitable desk.
As well as offering a high level of service to both our clients and candidates, this role will include:
- Developing and maintaining a client base through regular communication
- Matching candidates to assignments
- Negotiating rates
- Carrying out telephone interviews with candidates
- Checking references and eligibility to work documentation
- Inputting information onto our database
This role requires someone who:
- Works in a pro-active and organised manner
- Is a natural and articulate communicator, with a strong work ethic
- Is enthusiastic, ambitious and a team player
We work in a highly competitive environment, therefore being sales orientated and career driven is key! If you enjoy achieving and exceeding sales targets, we'd love to hear from you!
From us you can expect to receive:
- A very lucrative uncapped commission scheme which rewards your personal success
- Comprehensive, ongoing training, plus the full support of our Senior Consultants and management team
- 28 days' holiday as standard (rising with service), plus an additional day off for your birthday
- Daily breakfasts and complimentary fruit
- Dress down days
- Social events
- Contemporary chill-out area
- Complimentary flu vaccinations and eye tests
- Free car parking (on a rota basis)
To find out more about this exciting full time opportunity, please send your CV as soon as possible to Adele - our HR Manager, stating your salary requirements.
Salary: Dependent on experience.
Closing date for receipt of applications: 31st January 2019.
Thank you for expressing an interest in our organisation. We value all applications, however due to the volume of responses we receive, we are only able to contact applicants whose skills and experience closely match the role requirements. If your application has been successful, we will be in contact within 4 weeks of the closing date.