Senior Commercial Recruitment Consultant - Coventry
We are looking for a Contact and Call Centre Senior Recruitment Consultant to work alongside our highly successful Industrial division. This is a 360 recruitment role with a a strong focus on developing new business. This is an exciting opportunity to take on a new venture, recruiting and developing your own team longer-term.
Would you like to be a part of one of the UK's leading temporary and permanent recruitment businesses? With a 58.5 million pound turnover for 2016, Encore place approx. 4,200 workers weekly across 10 branches within Industrial, Engineering/Technical, Driving and Energy sectors.
Encore have recently been announced in the London Stock Exchange's landmark report, '1000 Companies That Inspire Britain' for the second year running. This report showcases the UK's most inspiring and fast growing companies.
Your New Role:
We are looking for a driven, motivated and ambitious individual with proven recruitment sales ability to develop the new Contact and Call Centre division. You will have joint responsibility for developing new business and managing your client base and filling vacancies with suitably skilled candidates placing an emphasis on building long term business relationships with clients and candidates alike.
- New business development - cold calling and face-to-face sales visits in order to generate new clients.
- Client relationship management - gaining strong understanding of client recruitment needs through continued relationship building.
- Resourcing - attracting, screening and introducing candidates to clients (mainly temporary, some perms)
- Working towards weekly/monthly KPIs and revenue targets.
What will you get in return?
- Up to ??30,000 plus uncapped realistic, achievable bonus + car allowance
- A realistic first year's bonus earnings of ??5,000 - ??6,000.
- Extensive internal and external training package and strong emphasis on career progression and development.
- 33 days holiday including bank holidays + additional days off for birthday, moving house etc.
- Holidays of a lifetime to be won by top performers.
- Private health-care, pension and discounted gym membership.
- Friday afternoon drinks in the office and much more!
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be a motivated and career focused consultant who is looking for an opportunity to progress either into a managerial role or into a senior sales role.
- 360 recruitment experience is essential, ideally within the contact centre, call centre, admin/clerical or industrial sector or similar.
- Ability to source and generate new sales leads.
- Proven track record of achievement against KPIs and revenue targets.
- Appreciation of the importance of excellent service delivery.
- Ability to demonstrate strong understanding of client recruitment requirements and source candidates matching their needs.
At Encore we believe cultural fit and personality are key to a successful career in Recruitment. If you believe that you have the above skills to succeed then apply today to share in our success!Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a "refer a friend" reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to ??500.