Resourcing Data Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
Resourcing Data / MI Analyst - Fixed Term Contract
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter.
The Data / MI Analyst will produce and analyse information to make resourcing decisions and recommendations. Developing and producing the management information reports required to allow the right level of decision making and to ensure that the relevant teams receive information in a timely, accurate and appropriate manner
- Support the design, delivery and maintenance of key data systems and data structure driving business efficiency and growth.
- Work with key stakeholders to identify opportunities to develop effective data strategies, provide data integrity across the business, and implement new more effective ways to automate insight.
- Identify and communicating areas of poor data quality; driving data cleanse and remediation activities; and defining, agreeing, and implementing data quality metrics with business stakeholders.
- Produce weekly reports on future resource requirements and historic resource utilisation
- Liaise with stakeholders to help with ensuring there is an integrated process and approach to MI, Analytics and other data.
- Use a vast array of data to identify current performance and new growth opportunities, generate insights and develop models that shape and inform strategic and business decisions.
- Develop a new and innovative ways to share data and reports, recommending new tools for the company to deliver effectively.
- Ensure rapid turnaround of ad-hoc queries using SME knowledge of the available data sources particularly KeyedIn
- Present and communicate results to influence senior stakeholders
- Routinely monitor resource utilisation (i.e. project billable time, investment and bench) and plan resource allocation across the practice to ensure the optimum allocation of resources at any point in time while accounting for annual leave, staff training, administration etc.
- Establish and maintain a knowledge-base of Key Business Metrics, including agreed definitions for each, thereby establishing a single version of the truth to be used across all areas of the business and with key external stakeholders
- Generate and provide regular reporting dashboards making the Key Business Metrics clear to business stakeholders
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Ability to set up, create and manage resourcing, recruitment and HR dashboards and MI ensuring these are fit for purpose and meet the needs of the business.
- Experience in developing and presenting insights based on analytics.
- Strong analytical skills and a strong understanding of statistics with experience of applying analytical techniques across large data sets.
- Experience with several analytical tools or languages such as Excel, SQL, Tableau, Power BI to deliver analysis and reporting.
- Experience of data visualisation, an understanding of how to present the results of data analysis through dashboards and visualisation tools.
- Ability to provide commentary on utilisation and MI reports, confident to present to PCM, PMs and leadership on utilisation and analysis as needed.
- Expert management reporting skills.
- Ability to deliver complex messages in concise formats, to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Demonstrable business awareness with strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience of Resourcing within a professional services environment would be beneficial for this role.