Recruitment Consultant - Earn ??100k by year 3
Recruitment Consultant - Earn ??100k by Year 3
Wimbledon, South West London - 15 minutes from Central London, enjoy the anti-commute - guaranteed to get a seat on the train and miss the packed trains and tubes whilst still being close to the city!
Year 1 OTE: ??35k, Yr 2 - ??40,000 - 60,000 and Year 3+ ??100,000
Harnham are specialists in Data & Analytics recruitment and due to our specialist nature we're lucky to recruit for some of the biggest brands in the world. We're the world leaders for what we do, it means for you that you're going to be working in a business well respected in it's field, and more importantly - recruiting for some incredibly in demand skillsets. Due to the vast demand for these skillsets, Recruitment in this area is incredibly lucrative and you can expect to see the results of your work pay off with our fantastic commission structure.
We are an international business with offices in London (Wimbledon), Germany, New York and San Francisco and are looking to start our 2019 off strong with start dates in January, February and March. We are looking to hire hardworking and driven graduates with a passion for a career in Recruitment. We've got the brand and expertise, we need you to help us continue to give fantastic services to our clients.
What we offer:
- The chance to work alongside our portfolio of fantastic clients - three of our consultants were taken to lunch on the grounds of their clients football club and were taken on a private tour behind the scenes!
- Industry leading training - not a few weeks with a blackboard or straight onto the desk to 'learn it all yourself' - you'll join a graduate programme with training that lasts the first two years of your career. With a team of three trainers, you'll go through interactive classroom, e-learning and desk based learning - you'll be on the phones by the end of week one and doing a 360 role by week 5!
- Uncapped competitive commission - we want you to be successful within our business and support your sucess with a great commission and salary structure
- Clear progression - you'll know exactly what you need to do to get promoted all the way up to Director level, with clear targets and obvious visibility of what your earnings will be
- Quarterly lunch club - every three months you can work towards an all expenses paid lunch club and afternoon of drinks at one of Londons many Michelin Star restaurants.
- Yearly winners trip - each year we take the top performers on an all expenses paid trip - this year they went to Las Vegas and next year it's The Caribbean. As a new starter within our business, you will have pro-rataed targets that you will need to hit to bag your space on the trip!
- Fantastic culture - we believe in hiring for success but most importantly people that will enjoy life here, we're a competitive bunch but put collaborative working at the forefront of our business. From daily Table Tennis competitions to Thursday night drinks after work, we have a company football team and even book club - there's lots to get involved with outside of work hours!
- Building relationships and regularly consulting with clients and candidates where appropriate to ensure their recruitment needs are met.
- Ensuring a business understanding of clients' needs including their organisational structure, future recruitment needs and company environment and culture.
- Developing in depth market knowledge of clients and reacting to actively follow up and contacting relevant individuals following new announcement.
- Generating new candidates through research and referrals.
- Managing candidates including assessing new candidate's skill and experience, organising interview and guiding candidates through the interview process.
- Developing a deep understanding of your niche discipline, building continuous knowledge and credibility.
Apply now to submit your CV to Charlie Waterman our Internal Recruitment Manager and start your Harnham journey now.