Trainee Recruitment Consultant - German/Dutch speaker
Trainee Recruitment Consultant (German/Dutch Speaker) - Manchester
Create your own success, your future starts with us!
Why Join Oscar?
Are you a Graduate or Trainee looking to join a Recruitment Business that offers exceptional earning potential, bespoke internal training led by an industry expert, organic growth, the opportunity to be promoted internally and work for a global business that supports internal transfers between all three of our offices?
If you are nodding your head yes to all of the above then Oscar is the perfect place to start your journey.
2019 is an exciting time as we look to extend our service offering into a European market. This is the perfect position for an enthusiastic graduate or trainee that is eager to utilise their language skills as well as having an uncapped earning potential & progressing alongside a team of very talented consultants.
- The environment at Oscar is meritocratic, this means we reward based on your performance and this is not only financially but through our internal progression stats
- 76% of our senior consultants and management population started with Oscar at trainee or graduate level
- Dedicated training programme with a structured framework tailored to your best way of learning
- 78% of our graduate/trainee resource consultants successfully graduate from our School of Excellence within five months
- You will get an automatic increase on your basic salary when you achieve your first full target as a Recruitment consultant
- We don't just reward you with uncapped commission but also offer company holiday incentives (winter and summer - all expenses paid), regular high achiever lunch clubs, seasonal events and quarterly socials
- As a Trainee Recruitment Consultant you will be responsible for sourcing candidates by building strong searching techniques via a range of different platforms for the technology sector within a European patch
- Qualifying candidates through effective questioning techniques
- Matching candidates and clients appropriately through developing strong relationships and understanding the needs of both
- Negotiating, influencing and persuading where appropriate to achieve the best outcome
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the vertical market you are working on to generate leads to call which will support your business development activity as you develop to a 360 Consultant
- Graduate or graduate-calibre candidate
- Fluent in German or Dutch
- Fluent in German and Dutch (Nice to have)
- Natural relationship builder
- Proven track record of demonstrating resilience
- Eagerness to learn and the ability to implement feedback through training
- Competitive and goal orientated
- Financially motivated
- Excellent verbal and written skills
You also get:
- Competitive basic salary with uncapped earning potential.
- Excellent commission structure - no thresholds
- Monthly afternoons and evenings in top restaurants and bars for hitting targets
- A leading Smartphone
- Reward Portal - make your money go further with discount codes and reloadable store cards
- Bi-annual targets for trips abroad - Ibiza, Majorca, Las Vegas, Prague, Barcelona etc
- Duvet day incentives
- Flexi-hours for parents
- Flexi-hours for senior consultants and above (you can reach this in 18 months)
- Accredited management training
- Enhanced paid leave for important life events
- Employee charity committee
- Employee social committee
- Pension - access to a workplace pension with employer and employee contribution
- Annual day at the races
- 4pm Friday finish every Friday
- Fresh fruit daily
- Health cash plan ??1,000+ cash back on everyday healthcare
- Employee assistance programme
- Free flu vaccinations
- Discounted health club membership
- On-site fitness sessions
Hit apply now!
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Manchester (Uncapped Earning Potential & Fantastic career progression your future starts here!)
Oscar Technology Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.