Recruitment Delivery Consultant (Tech / Finance)
InterQuest - Tunbridge Wells.
2018 has been a hugely successful year for the InterQuest Group in delivering exceptional results and empowering people and 2019 promises to be even better!
To support our continued growth and even more new client wins, we are seeking exceptional talent to join our dedicated Recruitment Delivery Team in Tunbridge Wells.
As a Recruitment Delivery Consultant, you will play a key role in all things candidate related where you will support the delivery of high quality candidates within the Technology & Finance recruitment space against our client requirements.
This will include talent market mapping, building candidate talent pools, generating new candidates through a variety of sources or shortlisting candidates for live briefs.
We are interested in speaking to ambitious and enthusiastic individuals that have a natural hunger for learning, and would welcome hearing from individuals with previous recruitment, resourcing or sales experience that want to be part of something truly special and build a fulfilling and rewarding career in Recruitment.
As well as giving you your chance to shine, we promise to support your development and give you all the tools, guidance, training and expertise needed to nurture your career and take it to the next level.
Why work for InterQuest?
InterQuest is all about unlocking the potential within our people - we support people and the clients we work for and the communities of networks we build. We support and encourage professional development through our structured training programmes. Our management teams work hard to ensure that employees stay satisfied in their careers, motivated by their work and rewarded for their invested effort and achievements.
Whether our employees work in a management or operational role, as a company, we assume responsibility for encouraging them to improve their current skills and enrich their work experience.
InterQuest offers a truly inspiring place to work for individuals who want to succeed and promise that in return for an abundance of enthusiasm, energy, resilience, we will invest time, effort and resources that you need to achieve your professional aspirations.
What is in it for you?
- A structured management career development plan.
- Full sector knowledge training if required.
- Receive excellent commissions.
- Quarterly and yearly incentives.
- Work for a Plc organisation that puts you at the heart of its business and empowers you to be the very best that you can be.
- Work amounts a team of experts that have the same passion, drive and enthusiasm as you.
- Work in an environment that is inspiring, hardworking but fun!
What do you get in return for your hard work?
We believe in working hard, being nice to people and having fun along the way. It is important to us that our family feel rewarded well for their hard work and continuous dedication that they show to their roles. We do this in a number of ways:
- Best-in-class commission schemes
- Structured career development plan
- Quarterly development meetings
- 25 days annual leave when you start increasing with time to 35 days!
- Monthly sales competitions which sees you win cash/experiences and holidays
- Team Incentives
- Annual awards party
- Monthly Gym membership contribution
- Dress down culture with music playing throughout all of our offices.
- Fresh fruit, stocked cupboards and fridges to keep you going throughout the day/week.
- Employee assistances programme
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to work scheme
- Car lease scheme
- Access to mortgage and personal financial advice
- Childcare Vouchers - Enhanced maternity cover
Our values are really important to us and we believe they create our success. Our people that make up the InterQuest Family enjoy coming to work and being surrounded by people who care about each other and help each other to be successful. The InterQuest Family SPIRIT comes from the values which inform our decisions, drive our actions and influence our behaviours both as a business but also as individuals.
SPIRIT: Strength, Pace, Innovation, Respect, Integrity and Teamwork!