Graduate Trainee Recruitment Consultant - No Experience Necessar
- Full Time
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Sunday Times Top 100 Best Company
??20,000 + Commission (??100k in 3-5 years)
We are looking for several ambitious graduates to join our multi-award winning, global company based in Central London near to Covent Garden.
Our company is going through an exciting period of growth and we are looking for the best graduates on the market to join our multi-sector desks. You will need to be highly ambitious, confident in working in a sales environment, competitive and above all hard-working!
Click on the links below to see what Life at X4 Group is like
Life at X4 Group: Link
X4 Group - Official Trailer 2018 Link
This is an exciting opportunity for ambitious graduates looking to pursue a lucrative career in Recruitment at our energetic, vibrant and modern office in Central London.
- Uncapped commission from Day 1: OTE ??30,000 - ??50,000 within first year; some have earnt ??70k+ within their first year and we have people smashing a 6-figure salary within 3 years!!!
- Rapid career progression: When you hit target, you are promoted - Trainee Recruitment Consultant > Recruitment Consultant > Senior Consultant > Lead Consultant etc.
- Promotions are based on personal performance, not how long you have been part of the company
- Training: We pride ourselves on having one of the best training programmes in the industry, providing our Trainees with the extensive training and development that will allow them to become experts in their industry and specialist market. You can complete this training as quickly as you can learn- what you put in is what you get out
- Environment: fun, dynamic, vibrant, challenging, competitive and lively.
- Incentives: we offer one of the best benefits and incentive programmes in the industry!
Responsibilities of a recruitment consultant are as follows:
- Assisting clients and candidates in finding recruitment and hiring solutions.
- Network, generate and sustain relationships with variety of clients.
- Sourcing experienced candidates
- Headhunting experienced candidates
- Helping clients enhance their business with correct placement of candidates.
- Correctly using job boards and social media to recruit top candidates.
- Achieving and exceeding targets
- Successfully working to deadlines
Benefits and Incentives for a Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- One of the best uncapped commission structures in the industry
- 3 annual 5* holidays when you hit target, including skiing, Vegas, Marbella, Ibiza, Dubai
- Company away days including Ascot, Sandown Races and Henley Regatta
- Annual Luxury Summer Party and Christmas Parties, Action Days, Mud Runs and Spa Days
- Free gym with spa membership
- Monthly lunch clubs to London's top restaurants
- Free fruit every morning
- Table tennis and pool table in the office
- FREE drinks in our office bar on Thursday and Friday evenings
- Fantastic location with great shops, restaurants and bars within walking distance
- Healthcare plan including sports massage and physiotherapy allowance
- Division based holiday incentives
- High Rollers rewarding the top 10% of the business
- Monthly Masseuse
- Several X4 funded sports teams including football, rugby, cricket and golf
Requirements for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant:
- Highly ambitious and driven
- Strong desire to progress in a career
- Money and reward motivated
- Competitive and focussed
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Resilient and hard-working
- Sales experience desirable
- Recent Graduate with a minimum of 2:1
Apply now: please send your CV to or call Ayan on
This is not your average 9 - 5 job. It is extremely challenging and will push you to the limits. If you want a career where you are rewarded for hard work, experience unlimited commission and be totally in charge of your earnings, enjoy transparent and achievable progression opportunities, and be surrounded by like-minded colleagues in a lively professional environment...send your CV to us to talk about our opportunities!