- Full Time
My client is now seeking an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join their succesful team based in Crewe.
They are listed in the top 1% of all leading UK Recruitment Agencies and have more than 40 Branches covering the UK.
They deal in an array of sectors but are ideally looking for a Consultant with Industrial or Commercial experience, nevertheless they will consider experienced Consultants from other sectors.
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Using sales skills to grow a recruitment desk.
- Developing business with new and existing clients.
- Sourcing candidates and matching them to suitable job opportunities.
- Building relationships and providing an excellent service to customers.
- Ensuring full compliance with legislative and procedural requirements.
It is important for the Consultant to be sales biased and not be afraid to pick up the phone or visit potential clients.
You will receive great training and development, excellent company benefits and a fun, friendly and rewarding working environment.
Core Hours: Mon-Fri - 8:30am - 17:30pm
If you have the relevant experience don't hesitate to apply below: