Recruitment & Resourcing Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
Resourcing & Recruitment Administrator - Fixed Term Contract
KCOM is a leading provider of communications services and IT solutions to organisations and consumers. By listening to and learning from our customers, we design and deliver the right services to connect them with the things that matter
The Resourcing & Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for providing an effective, professional and comprehensive service to our stakeholders both internal and external whilst maintaining the highest level of customer care. You will have strong communication and customer-service skills, as well as excellent attention to detail. With up to date knowledge of relevant HR or recruitment IT systems and good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, you will also be expected to have exceptional administration and organisational skills and be able to liaise with employees and managers at all levels whilst dealing with conflicting priorities.
- This role will provide excellent insight into all people related areas within our business and as such the ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information is a must.
- Responsible for set up and maintenance of resourcing tools to ensure forecast data is accurate and reflective.
- Be principle administrator of the internal resourcing tool.
- Run weekly reminders and follow ups regarding timesheet compliance for resources
- The priorities for your role will be to enable on boarding KPI's to be met through both pre-interview and pre-employment check activities.
- You will be working within a fast-paced environment and will be able maintain the ability to keep a keen eye for detail within an environment susceptible to sudden changes in priorities.
- The Resourcing Administrator will hold their own areas of responsibility however it will be essential that you develop the skills to cover all areas of the role during periods of annual leave and increased priorities.
- Manage resource requests and bookings in a proactive manner from request to assignment
- Work with the Resourcing team to identify and allocate resources to Training, Projects, Support work orders
- Work with Sales to provisionally schedule resources whilst waiting for the Works Order.
- Provide accurate advice and guidance to all employees relating to the full HR service offering
- Resolve employee queries in a timely and efficient manner
- Ensure effective and accurate maintenance of all employee data
- Maintain and update HR systems accurately
- Complete general administration requests accurately and efficiently
- Coordinate and produce all HR employment lifecycle documentation ensuring that they are accurate and reflect the current position
- Provide administrative support to HR projects as required
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Proven experience in a high-volume office administrative environment
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Previous recruitment experience gained within in-house or alternatively in an HR role is preferred