Recruitment Consultant/ Resourcer
Up to ??25k + commission (??40k OTE) + extensive benefits including pension
Since 2003 our company has continuously been a dominant player within the Financial Services, Employee Benefits and Technology recruitment industry. We continue to impress clients and candidates with our in-depth understanding of the industry, often filling those more demanding mandates. We are now looking for a Recruitment Consultant/ Resourcer to join our team and help grow the business:
The primary function of the role is to proactively source new candidates for permanent assignments. This will be achieved through a number of different channels including job boards, social media, database management, direct approach etc.
- To learn the basics of the Employee Benefits industry with an emphasis towards administrator, account manager and sales opportunities.
- To understand role specifications and key requirements.
- To draft presentations on specific roles to use when approaching potential candidates.
- To source names of potential candidates for specific projects using job boards, social media, corporate websites, marketing literature, industry tabloids, direct company approaches.
- To credibly present an opportunity to potential candidates over the phone with the objective of qualifying each candidate according to the specification.
- To overcome candidate objections in an intelligent and professional manner.
- To influence candidates decision by form of closing techniques whilst maintaining ultimate control.
- To gather candidate information and learn to construct a compliant document to present to the client including cover sheet and CV.
- To maintain and build a database of both potential and existing candidates
- To be disciplined in order to manage and prioritise their workload.
- To be able to write up an adverts against a role
- To work in an environment which requires urgency and organisation
- Exceptional telephone manner
- Proven organisational skills in a multi tasking environment
- Excellent use of the English language both written and verbal
- Proven relationship building skills
- Success and results driven individual
- Previous recruitment experience desirable
Please apply for the role through Reed or contact Jake at JWS Resources