Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Education
Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Are you looking for a career within Recruitment?
Do you have interest in the Education Sector?
Due to extensive growth Timeplan Education is currently looking to recruit Trainee Recruitment Consultants to work in our Head Office, Finchley, London, and work with our successful consultants. Timeplan Education is the oldest education agency in the UK, celebrating our 30th birthday next year, and we have excellent relationships with schools across London. Our current team is currently operating on very successful desks in the Education sector and we are looking to grow dramatically in the next few years.
This is also an excellent opportunity for graduates looking to build fantastic career, that really rewards hard work.
- Developing business with new clients over the phone
- Attending business meetings with new and existing clients
- Maintaining working relationships with existing clients and identifying opportunities for further business
- Sourcing candidates to match your clients' recruitment needs
- Advertising vacancies in order to find the best candidates
- Thoroughly Interviewing candidates and preparing for interviews
- Negotiating offers between clients and candidates
- To be enthusiastic and passionate
- To be able to negotiate and influence
- To be good at building long standing relationships
- Strong Written and verbal communication
- Positive demeanour
- Determination to succeed
If you have the passion and drive and looking for a new opportunity forward your CV ASAP.