Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Job Title: Branch Resourcer / Administrator / Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Area: St Helens
Responsible to: North-West Contracts Manager
Purpose of the role:
You will be responsible for supporting the recruitment consultants within your team in all daily related activities. Resourcing candidates for both immediate and ongoing client needs, ensuring that they are registered correctly and database details are maintained and updated on a regularly. This role will also provide a significant learning opportunity.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Resourcing candidates for live jobs, as briefed by consultants to include database and job site searches, advertising and networking
• Contact previously identified candidates to check availability for specific assignments
• On-going generation of marketable candidates by advertising, mail shots, headhunting, referrals and events
• Overall maintenance of database candidates files ensuring all information is entered and updated on a regular basis
• Initiate and manage ongoing activities to track historic database candidates and ensure their details are updated
• Registering of new candidates in line with company administrative and legislative requirements
• Formatting of CVs as required
• Responsible for identifying and informing consultants of potential sales leads gained from registration forms, references taken, and conversations with candidates
• Arranging candidate interviews with clients, issuing confirmation letters/emails and briefing notes where relevant
• Rejecting unsuccessful candidates
• To initiate and manage an effective and consistent schedule of clients and candidate mailers
• To ensure that all client information gathered is entered on the database
• To support the consultants in placing job adverts on relevant job sites, ensuring that all adverts comply with company and legal requirements
• Monitor competitor and recruitment websites, reporting and ideas or leads
• ADHOC projects and general administrative support
Please note; you will be required to travel to North-West sites to visit clients / candidates when full training is completed.
• Flexible, strong work ethic and committed to organisational goals and values
• Outgoing, confident with an excellent telephone manner
Must have their own transport and hold a full drivers license.
• Resilient and able to work effectively under pressure
• Professional at all times
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
• Strong organisational and administrative skills with strong attention to detail
• Ability to prioritise and work to deadlines
• Computer literate and competent with Microsoft Word, Excel, email and internet
• Customer focused - committed to delivering an excellent standard of service.
If you are looking for an exciting challenge and to be part of a fantastic team then this will be the job for you!
If you feel like this job is something you would be interested in please apply on line.