Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruitment Consultant
Here at the DBR Group we are seeking an engaging, professional and high calibre Recruitment Consultant/Senior Consultant to join our highly successful team in Manchester. Due to recent expansion, we are seeking an ambitious individual to join our growing Permanent Commercial team.
DBR Group has been established for over 13 years and has a proven track record of success - and that success is down to the people that we employ.
Working as part of an ambitious and hardworking team you will encounter first class training and guidance from day one and will have endless opportunities to progress throughout your career. This role offers the opportunity to engage with some of the leading companies in the North West and further afield
What we are looking for: -
We are looking to appoint a competitive, hardworking and positive individual to be involved in a really exciting and fast-growing part of our business. Ideally, you will have some prior recruitment/sales experience and will be able to demonstrate your enthusiasm and winning edges.
You will be carrying out a full 360 recruitment cycle, with day to day responsibilities including; -
- Developing and managing both new and existing client relationships
- Increasing our market share across the North West
- Identifying candidates within the local marketplace, including head-hunting
- Maintaining and developing candidate relationships in a competitive marketplace
- Conducting regular competitor analysis
- Increasing awareness of both the DBR Group brand and your own personal brand in the local area via social media, networking and sponsorship events
- Targeting passive candidates through headhunting and the use of LinkedIn
What we can offer you???
This is an opportunity to join a thriving business where your contribution is greatly valued, your career aspirations appreciated and your earning potential uncapped.
To do this we will fully support you, offering first class training and ongoing development throughout your career - as well as giving you the autonomy to drive your own successes forward. Plus:
- Structured training and development
- Full administrative support on a daily basis
- Above average basic salaries
- Generous uncapped commission
- 20 days holiday increasing to 25 when you become a Senior Consultant
- Company car scheme when you become a Senior Consultant
- Free on-site parking
If you want the opportunity to be key part of a successful, growing and reputable recruitment team, and you possess the attributes we are looking for, then we will be very interested to hear from you. To find out more or to apply please contact Debra Cohen on or or email