Resourcing Consultant - Chessington
Make sure you hit "APPLY" if you feel you are suitable for this role!
Carlton Recruitment is holding a Candidate registration day in Wimbledon on Thursday 17th January 2019.
We will be recruiting for this role and a variety of exciting temporary and permanent positions.
If you're currently looking for your next opportunity then pop in with your CV and passport and introduce yourself. We'll talk you through our latest vacancies and get to know what you're after in your career!
Thursday 17th January 2019 between 9:00am - 5:00pm The Wimbledon Business Centre, The Old Town Hall, 4 Queens Road, Wimbledon, SW19 8YB.
NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BRING
- Your passport, if you do not have a passport please bring your full birth certificate
- National Insurance card/Letter
- Drivers and forklift operators must have their valid license so we can make copies.
Please phone our Wimbledon office if you need to visit outside of hours. We look forward to seeing you.
??18,000 - ??20,000 per annum
An exciting opportunity for a Resourcing Consultant has arisen to join an excellent company in Chessington.
- Register candidates on to the database immediately. Discover the candidates own applications, in order to pass them to a BDE, and ask for referrals to potential candidates that the registering candidate may know of
- Search database/websites/Linked In for candidates as directed
- Immediately match candidates to vacancies at point of registration
- If no interview immediately available, identify, with the candidates help and with your Managers help, at least three canvass opportunities, where the candidate can offer something of potential use to a relevant prospective employer
- Approach these companies immediately after the telephone interview has been completed in order to generate interest
- Thoroughly prime candidates for interviews, ensuring that they callback immediately after the interview
- Ensure feedback is recorded on database and passed to Lead Consultant to follow up with Client
- Gain an understanding of the division to which you are assigned in order that you quickly become a specialist in that market
- You will work well within a team
- You will be able to take on responsibilities on behalf of your colleagues
- Good knowledge of MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint