Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Due to expansion, our established and personable team now need to recruit our next Trainee Recruitment Consultant. Successful candidates will be provided with a structured training program, professional qualifications and ongoing learning and development opportunities. Upon successful completion of your training, candidates should expect to be promoted to a full lifecycle Recruitment Consultant.
Join the Stellar Select Team as a Trainee Recruitment Consultant.
As a trainee consultant you will need to have the ability to pick up new skills, develop relationships with candidates and clients and develop a consultative service offering where you can highlight our USP's, delivering a value-added service.
We are looking for motivated, proactive and resilient individuals ideally with experience gained in a sales environment with superb communication and customer service skills gained in any sector.
In return we offer a great opportunity to learn and develop in a career with a structured training and development plan, professional qualifications and courses.
Responsibilities for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Pass professional qualifications and internal training standards
- Develop and maintain industry knowledge
- Resource and match candidates to live vacancies
- Account Management
- New Business Development
- Negotiate terms of business
- Administration and Advertising
- Attend client / candidate meetings off site
- Interview assess and match candidates to live roles and requirements
- Work in line with compliance processes and procedures
- Support the business with ad hoc projects
Experience required for the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Proven ability to sell
- Ability to think on your feet and think creatively
- Have a consultative approach to sales and service
- Ability to negotiate and influence decision makers
- Down to earth personality with a determination to succeed
Salary: Up to ??18,000 basic plus bonuses and uncapped commission
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 5.30pm
Please provide a covering letter outlining your reasons for pursuing a role in recruitment and what you believe you may bring to the role. Applications without a covering letter will not be considered.
For more information regarding the role of Trainee Recruitment Consultant
please contact us
Stellar Select is acting as an employment agency and is a corporate member of the REC
Due to a high volume of applications, we will only contact you if your application has been successful. We aim to contact all successful contacts within two business days