Based in our branch in central Aberdeen you will take ownership of the growth and development of new and existing business in the area so a full driving license is essential! You will be required to travel to different clients within these geographical areas on a regular basis.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate previous success in a sales/target driven environment and have fantastic communication skills, dedication and the drive to succeed in a competitive, fast paced environment, which requires excellent team work, individual focus and intelligent time management. We are looking for a hard-working enthusiastic individual, looking to be part of an already highly successful team.
We pride ourselves on the service we provide for our clients, candidates and employees. Quality and honesty is at the heart of everything we do, and our staff members are the most important part of this. We provide a warm and friendly working environment and although hard work is expected, it is certainly rewarded.
You will be expected to:
- Achieve weekly/monthly/annual targets as set by Branch Manager
- Implement business plans as directed by the Branch Manager and create personal business plans to achieve branch/personal objectives
- Work closely with colleagues to achieve the branch targets/objectives
- Conduct sales presentations at client meetings
You will need to display the following personal attributes to succeed in the role:
- Strong desire to succeed, win business and grow your desk
- Resilience, self-motivation and ability to work under pressure
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Client and candidate customer focused
- Confident, able to use own initiative and manage own workload
We will require you to have experience of:
- Working in an environment that is fast paced and target driven
- Reaching and exceeding sales targets
- Working to deadlines that reach beyond core working hours
- Telephone based and face to face sales
- Customer service
Office Angels offer a fantastic range of benefits, as well as an attractive starting salary and a number of flexible benefits.
Salary is dependent upon experience and commission is based upon financial performance.
If you are looking for a great opportunity within a leading UK recruitment business then please either send in your CV immediately
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser: https://candidate-privacy