Internal Recruiter / In-house Recruitment
We are working with a well-established travel business and they are looking to recruit an In-House Recruiter to manage all recruitment within the business.
Working as part of a busy HR team, the role will be managing all recruitment for the business and will be responsible for the full recruitment process from start to finish; sourcing CVs, advertising, screening candidates, shortlisting, interviewing and managing the offer process. This is a busy and hands on role, working in a fast paced environment. Key duties and responsibilities will include;
- Managing all aspects of recruitment for the business - managing up to 25 positions at any timeWorking on high volume recruitment projects, recruiting multiple positions across the business
- Handling the end to end recruitment process for various levels of positions - hotel operational roles, call centre staff, reservations and purchasing (including senior roles)
- Liaising with line managers in relation to recruitment needs and providing advice and support throughout the process.
- Formatting job descriptions and advertisements for posting on the relevant job sites.
- Candidate screening for direct candidates
- Support managers during the interview process
- Managing the offer process - sending out paperwork, confirming start dates, organising referencing etc.
- Undertaking MI reporting and statistics on recruitment and accurately maintain all recruitment systems
- Continually work to improve processes and follow best recruitment practice
- Effective communication with the HR team
For this role candidates must have proven recruitment experience - either an experienced Internal Recruiter or from an agency. High volume recruitment is essential and ideally candidates will have experience within hotels / hospitality, call centre, customer services, retail or similar high volume recruitment industry
Candidates must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, and be confident managing their own workload
This is a busy and fast paced position, with a company that offers excellent benefits offered, including 22 days holiday, life assurance, income protection, flexi-time and also an on-site gym and swimming pool
Immediate need, so please apply online ASAP and a consultant from Cameron James will be in touch ASAP.