Senior Internal Recruiter / Internal Resourcing
Marlin Green is the fastest growing pure IT Recruitment Agency in the UK and is an award-winning international recruitment agency that provides specialist Pan-European contract IT recruitment solutions across SAP, Business Intelligence & Big Data.
With the opening of our first overseas office in Dusseldorf in July 2018, and rapid-growth plans for the London office we are now looking for an Internal Senior Recruiting Consultant to spearhead the growth plans and support the business with current and future internal hiring strategy.
Some of the key parts of this role include(but not limited to):
- Graduate and agency candidate tracking, sourcing and engagement for immediate hiring
- Conducting phone and face to face interviews
- Engaging daily with the CEO on specific vacancy topics
- Overseeing the internal recruitment process
- Offer delivery (and closing) and managing on-boarding
- Involvement towards recruitment strategy and responsibility for the delivery of that strategy
- Management of job-boards & agencies
- Sourcing, screening, attracting and managing the interview process for all internal vacancies
- Be a hugely motivated individual seeking an Internal Recruitment Management role.
- 2 + years of Internal / External Recruitment
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced hiring environment!
- Be a great communicator, influencer and be able to understand the motivations and drivers of recruiters and talent at all levels
- Self-motivation is critical with a desire to be the best
- Competitive basic salary of ??40,000 - ??50,000 with commission scheme alongside performance related bonus payments
- Monthly awards, quarterly prizes and numerous incentives including team trips to Berlin and Dublin
- Football tickets to Wembley, days at the races and regular team social events
- Other great benefits such as; Free mobile phone insurance
- Generous discounts on; gym membership, cinema vouchers, Apple products, Samsung products, high-street retailers, online shopping, Sky TV, Theme Parks and much much more.
- Filter coffee on draft, Free office fruit and 'Beers at your desk' on Friday afternoon
- Shoreditch based 'media-style' office, including dedicated break out floor with pool, ping pong, table football and gaming area
To apply, please send us your CV with a short cover letter explaining why you'd be a good addition to our Team.