Resourcing Business Partner
Recruitment Business Partner
??38-45k per annum
This leading business continues to be an outstanding performer in their field and a business many would want to be a part of. Due to experience, continuous success and development in the company they are currently expanding there Recruitment team.
- Support organisation effectiveness by developing and implementing resourcing solutions aligned to the overall people strategy.
- Partner across HR and business stakeholders to develop a workforce plan enabling the best resourcing strategy to be deployed for all recruitment
- Responsible for leading Resourcing , being a business partner to the business leaders (hiring managers) and the HR community and creating a talent pool/pipeline of talent relevant to the business area and their future needs;
- To build relationships with and act as the specialist point of contact for the function/region on resourcing, offering guidance, advice and support and build forward thinking on strategic workforce and resourcing plans
- To lead and co-ordinate regular internal and external talent identification needed to deliver the
resourcing requirements of the division/genre
- To lead the design of assessment and selection processes; ensure the delivery of fair and consistent assessment events
- To ensure self and team resources are following clearly defined policy and processes, and are delivering answers to queries and services in line with defined SLAs
- To contribute to, and where accountable define, policies and processes that support Resourcing/Talent strategy and objectives.
- Promote and champion the Resourcing process providing education and support to hiring managers when necessary
- Build relationships and form alliances with external counterparts, communities of practice and stakeholders to scan for innovations and opportunities to form partnerships.
Candidates will need a minumum 5 years Recruitment . Resourcing experience gained preferably inhouse although Agency recruiters with specific discipline/sector skills would be considered.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.