We have an excellent opportunity to hire a Recruitment Consultant in our new London office conveniently based at Newington Causeway. This location places us in close proximity to many of our major clients and it also offers a range of local shops, restaurants, gyms and other facilities.
Summary of the Role
We supply to a number of our key global clients and are looking for somebody to join the team in order to service and develop current and new clients. The right individual should have the necessary drive, recruitment experience and skills to help grow the Orion business.
Key Features include:
- Managing candidate selection processes and ensuring candidate experience/competencies meets client's specifications
- Supporting business growth through a range of marketing/business development activities
- Supporting Business Growth though active pursuit of sales, business development, marketing techniques and networking to attract business from Client companies.
- Developing, utilising and maintaining multiple recruitment methodologies.
- Opportunity to support domestic and international resourcing activity
- Act as key focal point for nominated accounts, providing Client with personal service and ensuring high standards are maintained throughout service delivery.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience communicating effectively with candidates and clients at all levels.
- Moderate recruitment experience in relevant markets.
- Strong negotiation / influencing skill.
- A strong customer focus with a flexible can do attitude, aimed at delivering business and service objectives.
- Sound numerical competence, Good analytical skills, Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent organisational skills including the ability to manage a diverse and busy workload, plan effectively and work to deadlines on own initiative and well within a team.
In return, Orion will provide the successful candidate with an exciting and challenging role, training and development opportunities and a competitive salary package that includes bonus scheme and pension plan.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference, HR1649
#HR #RecruitmentConsultant #internaljob #Chris#HR1649
Our role in supporting diversity and inclusion
As an international workforce business, we are committed to sourcing personnel that reflects the diversity and values of our client base but also that of Orion Group. We welcome the wide range of experiences and viewpoints that potential workers bring to our business and our clients, including those based on nationality, gender, culture, educational and professional backgrounds, race, ethnicity, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, disability, and age differences, job classification and religion. In our inclusive workplace, regardless of your employment status as staff or contract, everyone is assured the right of equitable, fair and respectful treatment.