Permanent Recruitment Consultant
Are you passionate about people, their life stories, careers and aspirations? If so, you might be ready to take on the responsibility of helping your candidates and clients find their perfect career match. Our recruitment service has 'service' at the very heart of everything we do, so if you want to be a truly great, reliable and committed consultant join Adecco.
Your role will include:
- Developing long term professional business relationships with both clients and candidates. We are interested in partnerships, not short-term relationships.
- Providing a specialist consultative service by developing a thorough understanding of your sector and local market. This involves attending client meetings to truly understand a client's recruitment needs. Working with a broad variety of businesses in your local areas.
- Sourcing and successfully placing permanent candidates into roles.
- Delivering a high level of customer service to all clients, candidates and colleagues.
- Building your social media profile to attract the very best candidates and to help educate both clients and candidates on the fast-changing recruitment landscape.
In Return, You Can Expect
- Competitive on-target earnings.
- A range of exciting rewards and recognition schemes for top performers including our annual Superstars trips.
- Clear transparent targets to trigger promotions and pay rises.
- Industry renowned training, including a three-day residential programme dedicated to your development in.
- Support and guidance from the most successful people in the business.
This opportunity would suit an individual who thrives in competitive environments, has bags of initiative, takes an interest in the success of their local economy, has a thirst for responsibility and knowledge who enjoys the recognition and financial rewards that come with being a top performer in your industry.
We would be very interested to hear from both experienced recruitment consultants wanting to join Adecco to push their careers forward, or those with strong service/sales experience wanting to transition and start their career in recruitment.
For us at Adecco experience is not essential, it is about attitude and motivation.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please do not hesitate to apply or call for an informal discussion.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy