SWEDISH Recruitment Consultant NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED
SWEDISH Recruitment Consultant (NO EXPERIENCE NEEDED)
Wimbledon, South West London
??20,000 Basic salary + uncapped commission + bonus + benefits (??35,000 OTE in your first year, ??60,000 - 80,000 OTE in your second year, ??100,000 + OTE in your third year)
Are you money-hungry, want fast career progression, competitive, fluent in Swedish and looking for an exciting challenge in a fast-paced environment? Are you looking for a great company and culture where you can enjoy a couple of after work drinks at a local pub or join the company's football club, book club, Netball club or food club? Do you want to succeed in a sales position and get commission? Let's talk!
Founded in 2006, we are the global market leader in Data&Analytics recruitment with offices in London (HQ), New York, San Francisco and Berlin. Even though we are an international company, we kept the start-up mentality and having massive growth potential
- We offer great training to help you become the best recruiter you can be. Could you be our next top biller?
- Fast career progression. Join now and in 10 months you could already be a senior, in two years you could be managing your own team!
- Rewarding commission structure - earn fast more money than your friends earn in a non-recruitment role and enjoy the good life!
- Be part of the Harnham life - after work drinks, Black tie events, luxury incentives, fully paid trips to the Caribbean, Las Vegas, Ibiza as one of our top billers.
THE ROLE AS A RECRUITMENT CONSULTANT
The role as a head-hunter/recruitment consultant includes typical sales aspects such as:
- You will work on behalf of some if the best and well-knows companies and recruit professionals in Data&Analytics
- You will be fully in charge of identifying the right candidates for those roles through screening calls/interviews
- You will be building a pool of suitable candidates using social networks and head hunting.
- Developing and executing strategies to attract and find top talent
- Offer interview preparation to your candidates and act as a consultant to your clients and their needs.
- Be a guide to your candidates and clients and ensure that the recruitment process runs smoothly
- You will be handling the whole negotiation process independently.
- Through active sourcing, such as cold calling and headhunting, you identify and reach out to the best candidates for your positions.
- Ensure an impressive candidate experience through consistent communication & timely feedback and a reliable impression to your clients.
- You build close and successful relationships with the hiring managers and local HR in the Nordics area (Sweden, Norway, Finland and Denmark).
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING TO BE SUCCESSFUL
As recruitment consultant is a sales-based role, so you should be resilient, hard-working, money and career progression orientated and communicative.
- You are able to work in a fast-paced, competitive environment, you can handle pressure, targets and deadlines well
- You are determined to succeed and become the best biller of your team and earning fast a lot of money
- You are a bright, outgoing, ambitious individual with excellent Swedish skills
- You are confident, strong communication skills, good at building relationship with senior managers, you are excellent at convincing others
WHAT DO WE OFFER YOU?
Harnham is a great place to work where you will be valued as an employee and with lots of benefits. Some of those are:
- Excellent compensation - fixed basic salary, uncapped, great commission structure, bonus (??35,000 OTE in your first year, ??60,000 - 80,000 OTE in your second year, ??100,000 + OTE in your third year)
- Subsidized gym membership, free breakfast, fruits, 90 minutes lunch break on Wednesdays, after work drinks, social events and clubs, black tie events
- Luxury incentives - how about a fully paid trip to Las Vegas, Ibiza or the Caribbean?
- International environment, modern office in the heart of beautiful Wimbledon, working in the global HQ
- We promote from within and it is not about the time you've worked for us or your seniority. You will be promoted based on your performance and your results. In 10 months, you could be a Senior Consultant and in 2 years you can be leading your own team!
- We provide excellent training with two trainers in London and one in New York. We will teach you everything about B2B, Cold Calling, Negotiating and Headhunting.
HOW TO APPLY?
Are you ready for this exciting opportunity, great incentives, fast career progression and earning more money than you could ever earn in a non-sales-based role? Do you want to work in an international company with people who are just like you?
Then send your CV to Cassandra Pick in the internal recruitment team and start your journey today!