A rapidly growing, education recruitment agency is looking for a proactive, self-motivated Resourcing Consultant to join their small team located in trendy offices in East London, providing high-level support to the Divisional Manager.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This is a busy role with lots of variety, so you'll be the kind of person who can prioritise workload and work to tight deadlines. Typical duties include:
- Sourcing candidates
- Writing and posting adverts
- Screening candidates both on the phone and in person
- Obtaining references and carrying out DBS checks
- Assisting the Divisional Manager with filling bookings and managing key accounts
- Obtain timesheets and process payroll
WHO YOU ARE
To be successful, you will have 12months experience in a similar Resourcing Consultant role, be driven and able to use own initiative as well as work well within a team environment.
- 12 months experience in a Resourcing Consultant role
- Experience within Education
- Ability to work at an incredibly fast pace
- Proactive nature
- Good use of initiative
- Flexible and adaptable
- High attention to detail
This role will pay up to ??24k (DOE), you also receive a generous commission structure on top of this which will equate to ??29k+ based on OTE in your first year:
- Holiday - 30 days holiday (including bank holidays) plus additional days through length of service up to a maximum of 10 additional days
- Extensive training including away days
This a really interesting role where you'll be surrounded by a supportive and friendly team. We are looking to shortlist this role asap, so apply today.