Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Resourcer
Trainee Recruitment Consultant / Recruitment Resourcer required to join Clear Engineering Recruitment, a specialist recruiter within the UK and European Engineering sectors. The opportunity suits a self-motivated individual with excellent communication skills who is looking for a sales focused career, that offers high earning potential and career progression. With our Directors possessing over 30 years industry experience Clear Engineering Recruitment have an expanding foot printing within the Building Services, Industrial and Manufacturing sectors, with clients range from global firms in the Datacentre Design & Construction space through to specialist manufactures.
The successful Recruitment Consultant / Resourcer will be based in our modern office based in Bromley, reporting directly into a Director, receiving extensive training on all aspects of the recruitment life cycle and becoming an expert recruiter within a specialist engineering field. You will work with some of our core clients, ranging from Global Engineering Consultancies to specialist Technology Firms - placing mid-2-senior level qualified professionals within the Building Services Industry, up to Director / MD level.
What's the role look like day to day?
* Mapping the market to identify suitable candidates for assigned positions,
* Pitching candidates to understand their situations and present suitable career opportunities,
* Managing the whole recruitment process from the candidate's perspective from initial contact to placement and aftercare,
* Assisting in the management and development of assigned client accounts to ensure successful delivery of commissions,
* Assisting with new business development activities,
What's on offer?
* Structured training with an industry expert,
* Access to the least recruitment software and attraction techniques,
* Monthly commission scheme from 15% to 35% plus quarterly bonus,
* Opportunity to move into a full 360 recruitment position with opportunities for progression to senior, principal and management roles,
* Modern, flexible working environment with a balanced work / life,
* Regular incentives including weekends away,
The role suits an individual living in a commutable distance to Bromley, whom either has some form of telephone based sales experience or whom is seeking their first role having completed formal education to at least A' Level standard. You will also be able to demonstrate strong written and verbal communication skills, be self-motivated and comfortable working in a fast paced environment.