Associate Recruitment Consultant
Graduate Recruitment Consultant - London
Who are Phaidon International?
Phaidon International is an Award-winning Recruitment business with a Head Office in Central London (Bank), and offices globally across Europe, USA and Asia. We focus on recruitment in the STEM sector, focusing on; Engineering, Life Sciences, Finance, Procurement and Infrastructure.
We've been established for 14 years with over 700 staff internationally and 11 global offices. Here at Phaidon we provide a platform for our staff to achieve high earning potential and the opportunity to progress quickly in their recruitment career.
We specialise in training, developing and nurturing Graduates to become full 360 Recruitment Consultants, who focus on winning new business and placing staff in niche roles internationally. As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will learn the ability to influence others and specific sales techniques that will help you to achieve set goals and targets and earn commission on each placement you make!
Duties of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Networking, and developing new business relationships.
* Assisting high calibre candidates find amazing new opportunities.
* Achieving set targets and working to deadlines.
What we can offer a Graduate Recruitment Consultant:
* Up to ??35K First Year Earnings.
* Trips abroad to locations such as Ibiza and Vegas.
* Lunch Clubs at London's most exclusive restaurants.
* Private Healthcare.
* Rolex Watch or Mulberry Handbag for top business performers.
* Opportunity to work internationally.
What do you need to be a good Graduate Recruitment Consultant?
At Phaidon International we look for Graduates from all academic backgrounds and who are keen to establish themselves in a career that is target driven and rewarding. The role of a Graduate Recruitment Consultant can be a challenging one; however, we're looking for recent Graduates who are up for that challenge and you will need to be:
* Competitive, and want to be a winner.
* Able to overcome challenges.
* Able to think on your feet and show initiative.
* Influential and be able to change an individual's mind.
If you are interested in applying for the Graduate Recruitment Consultant position at Phaidon International, then please apply directly.