Our client provides outsourced staffing solutions and recruitment services across engineering and technology. They have grown into an international business with more than 800 staff in offices across four continents.
They are seeking candidates with either recruitment or b2b sales experience to join their Engineering or technology sector.
• Previous sales or recruitment experience
• Displayed success in either B2B OR B2C sales or full cycle recruitment
• Great communication skills
• Drive and motivation to be the best!
• Proven themselves as a business developer with excellent client relationship skills
• A desire to work in a mature, professional and sales-driven environment
• Customer focus with a sense of urgency while maintaining quality control
• Entrepreneurial spirit and driven for growth and expansion
You will be joining a bright, motivated, rapidly expanding team in a collaborative environment that possess extensive experience; you will have the opportunity to fast track your career and make significant billings as the company provides bespoke training schemes and tailored progression plans for each individual - ensuring you would have the best chance to succeed in your career with them.
What they offer;
- Opportunity to work within a leading global recruitment specialist
- Training and personal development programme
- Structured career path
- Excellent benefits and team incentives
- Competitive basic salary and great commission structure
- Regular reviews and appraisals
- A modern office, located in the heart of London Bridge, overlooking the Thames!