Head of Insurance - Executive Search
Head of Insurance (Executive Search)
Due to significant market increase within the Insurance Arena, my client is looking to hire a talented, entrepreneurial Insurance Recruitment Consultant with a proven track record of building a strong desk.
This is the perfect role for strong performers who:
* Would like to start their own recruitment business, but don't have the backing to do so
* Are looking to gain equity
* Want to put their stamp on a business right from day 1
* Want autonomy and to be treated as a grown up
* Believe in being rewarded well for their personal performance
* Want an excellent commission structure
Established by 2 entrepreneurial individuals with a wealth of experience within the recruitment arena - "we have gone from strength to strength. We are excellent to work for - down to earth, friendly, entrepreneurial, grown up and with a long term strategy of selling the business before the next recession. Having Incorporated in May we have already gained Preferred Supplier Status with some of the biggest players in the London market including 2 of the Big 5"
* High profile
* Setting up sub Insurance division in London
* Full operational responsibility for growing the division including P&L, Strategy and hiring plans
* Recruiting, training and developing your team, you will be responsible for recruiting experienced consultants
* Pitching and Winning PSL's and retained campaigns
* 360 process including candidate generation, business development etc.
* Proven track record as a Permanent recruiter placing from C-Level downwards
* Previous billings north of ??300,000 per year through Business Development and not Account Management
* Previous track record of placing any of the following: Life, Non-Life, P&C, Actuarial, General Insurance and other generalist Insurance roles.
* Excellent Candidate and Client Network within their space in the London market
* Previous success, making placements within another Finance hub as well as London is preferred - but not essential.
Market rate with an upper quartile commission scheme & Equity.
Next steps and Interview process
1. Face to face interview with the Co founders
2. Presentation of Business plan to the Directors
3. Meet the company
4. Offer and acceptance