Trainee Recruitment Consultant
| Trainee Recruitment Consultant| Horley | ??18-22K | Pharmaceutical
First and foremost, Vantage Recruitment Solutions are committed to providing the highest level of Engagement with our Candidates and Clients.
As a specialist provider of niche recruitment services to the Artificial Intelligence, Digital Product Financial Technology (FinTech) and Life Science sectors, Vantage Recruitment Solutions has built an enviable reputation for delivering first class recruitment experiences for our Candidates and our Clients.
Our primary goal is to provide our Clients with the highest quality Candidates that match their requirements from a technical, cultural and aspirational perspective. We firmly believe in not trying to do everything, just doing what we do very well. It is our belief that to truly add value, we must build and maintain close working relationships with both our Clients and our Candidates.
This role is based around managing existing client's recruitment, we are looking for someone who is confident speaking to candidates throughout the day and able to match quality candidates with our clients vacancies
- Cold calling candidates.
- CV matching.
- Keeping the same quality level of service for each vacancy.
- Manage accounts.
- The ability to represent Vantage in a professional manner to candidates throughout the day.
- Ability to deal with a face paced, high pressured environment.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong attention to detail (e.g. proof-reading and fact-checking)
- The ability to manage and prioritise a demanding workload
- The ability to cooperate and communicate well as part of a team
- ??18-??22 plus Commision
- 25 days holiday + Bank Holiday's + Birthday Off
| Recruitment Resourcer | Horley | ??18-22K | Pharmaceutical