Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - ??20,000 - ??25,000 (OTE ??40,000 First year)
My client has an outstanding reputation within the technology sector, ensuring you as a trainee recruitment consultant can carry out your job with pride in a company which are outwardly respected, and support each other. They are one of the most successful recruitment firms within their sector.
They are a Hemel Hempstead based recruitment company and market specialists within the technology sector, who pride themselves on offering expert objective advice and tailored recruitment solutions for both their clients and candidates, meaning you as a trainee recruitment consultant can hit the ground running, safe in the knowledge that the foundations are already in place for you to thrive and succeed.
They genuinely look after their employees, which explains the long tenure of many of their staff, whilst they work on exciting projects for clients in Silicon Valley, working with salaries from ??60,000 to ??500,000.
- Competitive Basic Salaries: ??20,000-??25,000 Dependant on Experience
- Exceptional Earning Potential With Strong Commission- opportunity to double your take home pay
- Generous Holiday
- Fantastic Career Progression Opportunities
- Work/Life Balance
- Niche Sector of the Market
- Relaxed Environment
- Benefits of a large company without the corporate feel
- No Micro-managing
- Modern, Spacious Offices
- Regular Training and Development Sessions
The Ideal Trainee Recruitment Consultant will have:
- Confidence in their ability to speak to people/Good communication skills
- Educated up to A-Level or above/have commercial experience
- An eagerness to learn
- Money motivated and driven by success
- Basic understanding of sales/recruitment would be an advantage
- Proven IT skills (in particularly MS Word & MS Excel) are required.
If this sounds like the job for you, please don't hesitate to apply below.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive unfortunately we are unable to reply to all applications.