Internal Recruitment Consultant
Internal Recruitment Consultant
At Macildowie we are incredibly passionate about all things to do with people and recruitment, our vision statement is "Building Great Futures" - we truly believe that if you're looking to build your career then Macildowie is the best recruitment company to work for in the universe???
Established in 1993, we have developed a brand that is widely trusted within the recruitment market. We also have an incredible track record of developing our people.
We are three years into a significant programme of investment that has seen us move into a new, prestigious Head Office, re-brand, develop our website, hire new members of our Leadership Team and develop our Customer Value Proposition.
We're very excited to announce a brand new opportunity within Macildowie, The Internal Recruitment Consultant will be a key player in helping us to achieve our Talent Strategy by identifying, attracting and selecting key talent ranging from our junior hires to senior management.
The main responsibilities of the Internal Recruitment Consultant will be focused on the delivery of the business' headcount plan which will include:
- Targeting different pools of talent which are aligned to the business' hiring needs, both long and short term, through effective use of attraction strategies
- Developing positive working relationships with key stakeholders including the Director of Sales Operations and hiring managers
- Managing relationships with external partners to maximise opportunities in markets including organising and attending career fairs and managing the company's Rec to Rec partners to negotiate costs
- Benchmarking the Company's Employee Value Proposition against similar employers in the market to help identify opportunities to develop the Company's offering including external salary benchmarking
- Managing the Company's candidate referral process
- Managing the candidate experience through the end to end recruitment process from job brief to offer stage
- Supporting in identifying areas of improvement in the business' recruitment process to develop greater consistency and an enhanced candidate experience
- Ensuring Diversity and Inclusivity are driven at all levels of our recruitment process and escalate where concerns may be identified
- Providing relevant reporting and data to show progress of internal recruitment performance against business expectations
- Mapping key talent moves within the market
- Supporting with new hire administration and on-boarding as required
To be successful in this role you must:
- Have experience of managing end to end recruitment processes ideally within a sales business
- Have strong organisational and communication skills
- Be able to develop and maintain relationships with a wide variety of individuals at all levels
- Be self driven with a competitive edge and a strong desire to succeed
- Be able to drive and have access to own vehicle as travel may be required
- Have high levels of self motivation
Salary: ??25,000 - ??30,000 depending on experience
Competitive bonus scheme
Benefits: 25 days annual leave in addition to bank & public holidays
3% pension match
Birthday off following probation
Access to Perkbox
Travel: Required between business locations including Nottingham, Leicester and Milton Keynes. Additional travel may also be required. Travel expenses will be reimbursed.
Base office: Nottingham or Leicester
We concentrate on specialist recruitment, focusing on Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement & Supply Chain and Business Operations. With almost 90 heads and a plan to grow to over 100 heads there are plenty more development opportunities on the horizon across our sales and support business areas.
Our Employee First Strategy has ensured a focus on continuous improvement of our culture and Employee Value Proposition. In turn we have received the highly coveted "Extraordinary" 3 star status on each of the five occasions that we have entered the Sunday Times Top Places to Work awards. We have also recently been voted 'Best Large Recruitment Company 2018' at the NORA Awards.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at .
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.