IT Recruitment Consultant
Recruitment Consultant, IT, Technology, Tunbridge Wells, Kent
Would you like to be a fully cross-trained and become a successful IT Recruitment Professional? Better still, would you like to recruit into top branded companies that have chosen NDK as their Specialist IT Recruitment provider?
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Consultant to join our fast-growing Technology division, based in our Tunbridge Wells offices. At NDK we have a successful proven track record of supplying top quality IT professionals into our growing client portfolio. This covers a variety of sectors including; banking, media, fin-tech, government, pharmaceutical and consultancy.
We have very exciting expansion plans within NDK that includes operating through the EMEA region and as a result we are looking for passionate and ambitious recruitment consultants.
At NDK we will offer you full cross-training into the IT space, if required, which will enable you to fully understand and successfully operate in this fast-paced recruitment sector.
More importantly, from the get-go, you will have the opportunity to recruit for some of the most exciting brands in the UK that have already chosen NDK as their Specialist IT Recruitment provider.
Your core responsibilities:
- Maintaining strong working relationships with your candidates and clients, regularly attending meetings and visits.
- Continue to build your desk within Technology, undertaking new business development and market research.
- Hit and exceed targets on a monthly and quarterly basis.
- Manage candidate sourcing processes.
- Self-motivated and proactive.
- Excellent people skills, with the ability to form and maintain excellent working relationships.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Experience in working with the IT or Technology space is desirable, but not essential.
- Ambition and drive, keen to progress within your recruitment career.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
What is in it for you?
- Full IT/Technology recruitment training.
- Staff incentives to include trips away, festival tickets, tickets to major sporting events and cocktail evenings.
- A competitive basic salary with a healthy commission structure.
- Benefits to include 25 days' holiday and a pension scheme.
- All the support and continuous training, as required, to build out your desk.
- A mature working environment, where your ideas, passion and tenacity are encouraged and rewarded.
Are you a Recruitment Consultant, who is looking for a change in sector and keen to join the growing IT/Technology space? If you would like to know more about NDK and this position, then give us a call for a confidential chat.