Salary negotiable to ??27,000
Excellent commission scheme
Based Normanton, West Yorkshire
Our client has a well-known brand within the Recruitment marketplace. They specialise within Industrial, Driving and Warehouse recruitment and operate across Yorkshire, the North West and the Midlands.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Recruitment Consultant to join the industrial team to develop the desk. This is an important role within the organisation and you will, with support, be responsible for making sure vacancies are filled and that customers and candidates receive the best possible customer services. This is a hands-on role and will require a hardworking, professional recruiter who will become involved in every aspect of the day to day running of the desk.
The contracts require the supply of a wide range of staff from an industrial background. The role will include recruitment, performance and attendance management, ensuring service level agreements are adhered to and that Key Performance Indicators are consistently achieved. You will liaise with the company contacts, the temps at the site and personnel within the branches to ensure the smooth running of the accounts.
• Have a background gained from working within a recruitment consultancy. This is an essential requirement.
• Be able to communicate at all levels.
• Be a highly motivated self-starter who can prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
• Have experience in interviewing and assessing applicants.
• Be a car driver as you will need to visit company premises
• A flexible attitude is essential.
Basic salary and package are totally negotiable depending upon experience.
Apply in confidence