A fantastic opportunity for a target driven sales person to join a warm desk within a market leading, highly successful recruitment agency.
This is a role that offers amazing career development opportunities and fantastic earnings with uncapped commission and earning potential.
We are specialists in what we do, boasting over 40 years of sustained success within a competitive market.
We are passionate about your career progression. With 956 global promotions in the last 12 months and 87% of Directors organically grown - we reward success. We offer competitive base salaries and a clear commission/bonus structure based on your success, so you will always know how close you are to your next promotion!
Our values are reflected in everything we do in each of our global offices and contribute to our success. A career at PageGroup offers you market leading training, progression, financial reward and fun.
Recruitment is a complex sales role with many unique challenges. As a Recruitment Consultant in our Leicester office, you will be responsible for developing new business, maintaining existing relationships, sourcing potential candidates and managing the offer process.
- Proactively identifying and developing new business relationships
- Consulting clients on recruitment process and responding to needs
- Sourcing and attracting passive/active candidates within your sector
- Managing the recruitment process from interview to offer
- Offer management and negotiation
- Networking to build business information
As a Recruitment Consultant, you will ideally have:
- 6 months+ sales experience (B2B, B2C, Recruitment, Retail, Cold-Calling)
- Highly motivated, ambitious and driven by success
- Confident within a target driven environment
- Passionate about progression
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent Communication skills
PageGroup is a focused sales environment and you will receive world renowned training when you start which continues throughout your career with us, to ensure you have all the information and skills necessary to be highly successful.
- Competitive basic salary + commission/bonus structure
- Unrivalled career progression
- Market leading training programme (ongoing throughout your career)
- Chance to join and work with one of the best names in the industry
- Additional benefits (season ticket loans, monthly incentives, quarterly trips, team events, pension plan, private medical cover and much more!)
- International/National Opportunities
- Corporate responsibility and fundraising events for our chosen charities