Recruitment Consultant - Education
HOT Education recruitment desk in Exeter!
Are you a financially motivated, ambitious and an experienced Recruitment Consultant looking for a new role in which you are in control of your earning potential? At Class People , we are currently seeking a Recruitment Consultant to service and grow a hot temp desk at our vibrant branch in central Exeter.
We are a one of the leading education recruitment specialist throughout the South West and Midlands. For a number of years we have provided high calibre teaching and teaching support staff into schools and settings across the UK on both a temporary and permanent basis. We are one of the most recognised agencies in the industry for providing our clients and candidates with an exceptional level of customer service.
Class People currently have a vacancy for an experienced recruiter to join our team, supporting our large client base of schools throughout Devon.
You will responsible for your own region, covering an existing hot desk. You will be filling requirements for existing clients and generating new business to increase desk size.
We are looking for an individual who is passionate about the 360 Recruitment process from sourcing candidates to placing them with our clients.
You must have worked in Recruitment previously and have proven billing history.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Using job boards to continuously source candidates
- Placing adverts and using social media to generate candidate attraction
- Interviewing, vetting and screening candidates
- Arranging and attending meetings with prospect and existing clients
- Using initiative and working hard to achieve both individual and team targets
- Maximize profitability of the desk and increase the client base
- Excellent basic salary and uncapped commission
- A fun, competitive and rewarding working environment
- Use of the company car for client visits
- Shorter working hours in school holidays
- Generous holiday entitlement, dress down days and death in service.
If you would like to find out more about the role, please get in touch with Katie in the Exeter office on: