Recruitment Consultant (Finance)
Finance Recruitment Consultant
??26,000 - ??33,000 pa
Are you fed up working in a restrictive environment where you are micro-managed with relentless KPIs? Are you looking for a more relaxed, mature environment where you will have the autonomy to manage your own workload?
We have an exciting opportunity with a company that prioritises work-life balance and rewards employees with an excellent benefits package???
Our client is a boutique consultancy who specialise in Finance recruitment. With an excellent reputation across the South Coast, this company has longstanding client relationships as well as expert sector knowledge and an understanding of the local market. This is a very successful business who have ambitious growth plans and are looking to expand their divisions. Our client has a mature yet relaxed environment, which allows their consultants to take control of their own workload without micro-managing. There is a supportive culture where management encourages employees to develop their career within the business.
The role -
- You will take over a semi-warm desk and use a candidate database / the latest technology and software to source candidates. You will build rapport with clients and develop new business. You'll have the opportunity to build your own team within the office, with full support from the Directors! There are no KPIs, but you will use your own initiative to manage a busy workload.
Ideal candidate -
- At least 2 years recruitment experience, with a sound knowledge of the Finance sector
- A confident, outgoing individual who has excellent communication skills
- The ability to positively influence others and lead a team
- Expert at networking and building relationships
Benefits on offer -
- Excellent commission structure
- Work-life balance - no extra-long hours!
- 24 days holiday minimum
- Healthcare and dentalcare cover
- High-flyer lunches / trips
- Annual incentives / holidays
- Opportunity to buy holidays
- Expert training opportunities
- Perk box